Friday 20 March 2009

hold

God has been helpin me deal with holdin on, today the song by take that, hold on kept comin to me head. Also the song Never let go, it goes oo no you never let go, through the high and through the low, im trying to hold on as i know God wants whats best for us... even when its not what we want....

I went and seen snow patrol and they were amazin but durin it one of the songs i felt God was tryin to say to me hold on to him, give him the chance and he will hold on to me and never let go. Now that we have God nothing such fear us, sometimes we let our hearts get in the way and take over... I'm tryin to hold on to him more even thou the enemy has been tryin to get in the way...

Just give me a chance to hold on
Give me a chance to hold on
Give me a chance to hold on

It's so clear now that you are all that I have
I have no fear cos you are all that I have

1 comment:

  1. There's a song called Hold On by Nicole Nordeman that was such a comfort to me during a season of depression a few years back - www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi9CUDjqFB4 - listen to it - there's a line that still breaks me "It will find you when the doctors head is shaking" God's love reaches in when everyone else has given up on you x

    ReplyDelete